Updated: 3th Aug 2017
The PanAm 103 Air-Tragedy
Disclosure of "Lockerbie Affair"
|Link: Prof. Robert Black's Breaking News|
|Link: THE LOCKERBIE DIVIDE|
|Link: UTA 772 aircrash|
Archive 2002 >> 2017
3th Aug 2017
The world must learn what machinations were constructed to involve LIBYA and Mr. Abdelbaset AL-MEGRAHI, in the bombing on flight PanAm 103, over Lockerbie.
Here are some links, to earlier interesting videos, produced before the new submitted Appeal, on the 4th of July 2017, to Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC):
1) > Reactions to death of al-Megrahi:
2) > George Galloway - US bribed key witness in Lockerbie case:
3)> Gauci on al-Megrahi part one:
4) > Gauci on al-Megrahi part two:
5) > UK court allows Lockerbie bomber to drop appeal, but obstacles remain to release:
6) > Lockerbie: Case Closed: sorry-the film is closed, as a result of the UAE-Qatar/Iran problems...
7) > Al-Megrahi sympathetic for Lockerbie victims - 21 Aug 09:
8) > Abdel Basset al-Megrahi dead:
9) > CNN confirms Lockerbie bomber Abdel Basset al-Megrahi has...:
10) > Megrahi''s brother talks about the health condition of Lockerbie bomber:
11) > The Lockerbie bombings, the Lies & misinformation.
12) > The Lockerbie Bombing: International Set Up?
13) > Megrahi 'close to death':
14) > Scotland Tonight - Death of the Lockerbie Bomber:
15) > Was Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's conviction sound ? :
16) > Iran hired Palestinian group to bomb Lockerbie plane, report claims:
17) > Pan Am Suspect Bomber Released + Libya U K Oil Deal:
18) > FBI slams MacAskill as Gaddafi embraces bomber, thanking Queen's ministers:
19) > Lockerbie Bomber - Americans tell soft SNP that Megrahi release would be wrong. [Poll]:
20) > FBI Outrage as Lockerbie bomber sold by Kingdom for Libyan oil:
21) > Not forgetting > Lockerbie investigation: Ex-FBI chief Robert Mueller, said December 20, 2013 > Lockerbie bombing probe - still an open case and others will be charged.... MEBO say: "maybe Robert Mueller himself"?
22) > Family of Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi, launch fresh appeal against his conviction:
20th July 2017
Prime Minister Mrs. Theresa MAY, welcome in Switzerland for your summer holiday in the Swiss Alps ...
Google translation, German / English:
Survivors of the 9/11 attacks in New York, have written to Prime Minister Theresa May, for help in disclose the truth about 9/11. It would be better that Theresa May, in her own country UK,, help - and the newly filed appeal, (4 July 2017) in the Lockerbie case (PanAm 103) supported and finally released the secret document "under National security (PII)!
In memory of:: On the 28th of June 2007 the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) announced at its press conference and later also in its 800 pages report – that a miscarriage of justice may have occured in the conviction against Al-Megrahi and identified 6 grounds that doubted his conviction. On third of October 2007 "The Herald" published all 6 grounds: Ground 5 concerns the secret document "under national security" (PII).
At the first hearing on the 19th of October 2007 the Appeal court in Edinburgh suddenly confirmed after more than 3 months the existence of a document (PII) "under national security"; but keeps ist content closed.
Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini QC agreed on 20th of February 2008, to open the secret document (PII) but the UK Government by Advocate General Lord Davidson, QC, - Westminster's representative in Scottish matters - refused so and argued that it was not in the public interest to release the secret document. He claimed higher national interests: "The national security was at stake"!!!
Seemingly the content of the document "under national security" (MST-13 timer) is so high-explosive that the national security of Great Britain is at stake !!!
Prosecuting counsel Ronnie Clancy added that the secret document did not originate from the USA or one of ist agencies as the CIA.
Why the national security in Great Britain would be in danger with the opening of the document?
6. July 2017
Link >> https://twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/882197993583247364
Link >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665020/Son-Lockerbie-bomber-speaks-out.html
6. June 2017
Mr. Abdelbaset Al Megrahi, is not the "Lockerbie Bomber", as he is called by the mainstream media ! He is the political victim No. 271, from the bombing of PanAm 103, over Lockerbie..
Abdelbaset Al- Megrahi's dropping of his successful promising "Lockerbie appeal", must now set back to the status from 19/20 August, 2009:
It would have been the clear duty of the Lord Advocates at the appeal court in Edinburgh, to learn Mr Megrahi, that a dropping of the appeal-issue would not influence the 'compassionate release'!
A new, explosive "Lockerbie Filmdocument" by TV ALJAZEERA, is ready and will be shown soon. The film disclose the manipulated evidence fraud with a MST 13 timer circuit board (PT35) amongst other things - we are waiting for it ...
The Scottish police "Operation SANDWOOD"- is already in the possession of the film.
A great financial and prestige damage from this Scottish evidence fraud was given to Edwin Bollier/MEBO Ltd, Libya and Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi !
Mr Megrahi was blackmailed by facts, which have nothing to do with the "PanAm 103 attack" and were clearly aimed do drop the appeal.
The Megrahi petition (PE1370) - on 2 May '17, MSPs will “watch with interest” a planned bid by the family of the alleged Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi to appeal against his conviction. Waiting for the Report by "OPERATION SANDWOOD" (Scottish Police) GPMS Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED
On 23 April 2017 >> Detective Superintendent Stuart Johnstone, gave the following reply over the state on the criminal investigation "Operation Sandwood" to MEBO LTD:,
Good morning Mr Bollier,
Thank you for your e-mail … I managed to pick up on the media reporting in the UK over the weekend, but I appreciate you signposting me to the Sunday Mail article.
In terms of the final report, as it stands I cannot commit to providing a definitive completion date. The enquiry is still ongoing and, whilst in the final stages, it remains a work in progress.
Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's son Ali Abdel Basset Al-Megrahi met with lawyer Aamer Anwar in Zurich to hammer out the details as they ask ex-justice secretary Kenny MacAskill to be quizzed in court over the Libyan's release.
23. Apr. 2017
PanAm 103 - Megrahi family to launch a new Appeal bid
The grounds for a new appeal in the Lockerbie case will formally be handed to Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) by the Megrahi family’s lawyer Aamer Anwar this week.
Ali Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi - the son of Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi - escaped to Switzerland on November 1, 2016, from the war zone Tripoli/Libya, to earn the honour of his deceased father, Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi and his family. Thanks to the Swiss authorities for the visa clearance and the help of Edwin/Mahnaz Bollier & MEBO AG, in Zurich and other persons, together with the Scottish Criminal Law Specialist and Solicitor for Human Rights, Aamer Anwar & Co, the necessary documents for the submission of a new appeal could be signed.
The Waiver of Legal Professional Privilege was made expressly and without limitation for the Appeal at the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) to his father's legal proceeding - and was signed on 8th November 2016, by Aisha Al-Megrahi and Ali Al-Megrahi, in the presence of Scottish witness Dr. Jim Swire, Scottish lawyer Aamer Anwar in the office of MEBO AG at Zurich/Switzerland.
Grounds of review: Mr. Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi was convicted at the Scottish High Court of Justiciary of the charge of murder of 270 Humans (Bombing PanAm 103, over Lockerbie). He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 27 years. The SCCR-Commission has already determined (28 June 2007) that Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi may have suffered a miscarriage of justice in relation to his conviction and identified six grounds for referring the case to the High Court.
In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing generality, the applicants request the Commission to consider referring among other things, the case: on the ground of the Crown's non-disclosure to the defence of evidence of fraud relating to the manipulated Circuit Board MST-13 Timer (PT35). The fragment of the MST13 Timer (PT35) is the key of the evidence fraud in the Lockerbie case against Libya and Al Megrahi. The Lockerbie case against the former Gaddafi regime was politically motivated and both, Libya and Al Megrahi have nothing to do with the "Lockerbie Tragedy“! More News will be published soon...
13. Apr. 2017
suggestion of MEBO Ltd in the 'Lockerbie Evidence Fraud
at Scottish Police 'OPERATION SANDWOOD':
1. Who brought the original fragment as found in Lockerbie to Mebo Eng. Ulrich Lumpert in Zürich? (1989 before X-Mas) “The original fragment was always under custody of a Scottish official.” If SIO Chief Henderson statement in a film is correct, then a Scottish official must have been present in Zurich. This would allow checking the exact date and the reason for this secret mission.
2. Why did Engineer Ulrich Lumpert make the Scratch marks and the letter “M” on the fragment?
3. Why did Scottish Police and others still look for the producer of the fragment in 1989/1990? Through early contacts with Mebo Engineer Ulrich Lumpert it was clear, that Mebo was the producer of MST-13 timers. Why did they still go from Lab to Lab, in order to find the producer? Lack of communication or what else?
4. To which “USA authority” did the Swiss BUPO hand over MST-13 timer (PC board?) (See letter by Peter Lehmann...)
5. Where is the highly important ORIGINAL Polaroid photo (called “FBI-Photo), which was shown by Insp. Flückiger to Meister and Bollier? (Spring 1990). They came immediately to the conclusion that the photo shows a prototype MST-13 fragment... (Non-functional). The photo disappeared and despite the search order of a high-ranking swiss prosecutor (Bundesrichterin), it is allegedly still missing! Several requests by our lawyers – in the past few years – have been totally ignored!! Did FBI or Scottish authorities hand over this “FBI photo” to the Swiss BUPO?
6. This crucial “FBI-Photo” was last seen in the document folder of Insp. Flückiger in Zurich. Why Insp. Gilchrist specifically prevented Insp. Flückiger from showing it again to Mr. Meister and Mr. Bollier.
7. Instead of the Original MST-13 fragment it is now obvious that the Scottish Police brought in June 1990, a green duplicate for the comparison with the Togo Timer to the US. (At this time the Original fragment was already cut into 2 pieces!) The comparison with a green duplicate and not with the original fragment led to a false conclusion, as it was described, as similar to the MST-13 timer delivered to Libya by Mebo...
8. Insp. Williamson gave the order at Siemens Lab Munich to cut the ORIGINAL fragment into 2 (two) pieces. Did he have the competence to cut such an important and very small piece of evidence? Did SIO Chief Henderson give the order to Insp. Williamson? The question arises because Mr. Williamson tried to ask Henderson for permission to carry on with forensic examinations at Siemens. As he could not contact Henderson, all activities have been stopped. They went home without any kind of results.... Why only two Scottish police officers were present and not forensic expert Allen Feraday or at least another Scottish Forensic expert. There was no need to bring the fragment to Germany. UK companies could have done the same job too, because they were perfectly able to do the same cuts on the “Control samples” (Duplicates).
9. After the “cutting session” by Siemens they wrote that they could do further forensic examinations also in the UK.
10. But why did they return again to Siemens in June 1990 with a “green fragment”?
11. Who manufactured the so-called “Control samples” of the fragment?
12. Edwin Bollier had the opportunity to see – for the first time - the original fragment (cut into 2 parts) in Dumfries. Looking through a high resolution magnifying glass, he identified manipulations!! (See handwritten police reports and transcripts) He requested that a witness must have a look at the two parts of the fragment and confirm the colours. Police officer Kate Thomson (now Chief Superintendent) was called in. I had to leave the room. I received a copy of the police reports but never a copy of her statement as a witness and it seems - up to this date - a well kept secret... The court did not pay attention, to the fact that a police officer acted as a witness, in Dumfries. Unfortunately she was not invited, as witness to the court in Zeist.
13. Why the original MST-13 was allegedly never examined on traces of explosives? The information of Mr. Hayes at the court was ridiculous. The fragment was small, but big enough for a forensic examination on explosives. Forensic experts in Switzerland would be ready to carry out tests in order to find traces of explosives.
11. Jan. 2017
...and brings the TRUTH!
The year 2017 will be important for the Lockerbie case
(PanAm 103 air disaster)
Time has come for the Swiss Mebo Ltd and owner Edwin Bollier to prepare a claim of damages (US $ 200 million) against Scotland. 50% of this would be donated to a social foundation.
There is now enough evidence that the judges at the court of Zeist/Holland, against the Libyan official, Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi, where misled by false evidence of 3 expert witnesses under oath, ...who have been directly involved in the fact finding examinations. Faked and false evidence about the MST-13 Timer fragment (PT 35) led unfortunately to a wrong verdict. Due to the fact that the (MST-13 Timer) played a key role in the case, the reputation of the successful swiss company was badly affected and it all led to a very heavy financial damage.
The latest results of forensic examinations by well known independent experts will prove that the allegedly found timer fragment was a fake. It did not derive from a MST-13 timer, delivered by Mebo to Libya. Thats finally good news for the troubled Mebo Company. Please read the Intelligence Report PT-35) at your convenience.