Updated: 13 Nov 2017
The PanAm 103 Air-Tragedy
Disclosure of "Lockerbie Affair"
|Link: Prof. Robert Black's Breaking News|
|Link: THE LOCKERBIE DIVIDE|
|Link: UTA 772 aircrash|
Archive 2002 >> 2017
13 Nov 2017
The hypothesis that Libya, Gaddafi and al-Megrahi "were framed" is to be taken very seriously.
Supported by new, accessible documents it can be tracked that a former friend of the official, Abdelbaset Al Megrahi, acted camouflaged as a "Counterman".
After a negative black mailings attempt by this person (name undisclosed) Al Megrahi was deliberately linked into the “Lockerbie Conspiracy" as an act of revenge.
In 1986, the US launched a secret and extraordinary disinformation campaign gang, as part of a secret plan approved during a secret meeting in the White House on August 14.1986.
The goal was a false pretence of the existence of an opposition within Libya.
The "Counterman" became from 1977, after the establishment of the new state form Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, a co-worker of a Western intelligence service.
Before the end of the Chad War, followed by the "Toyota War", in which the Libyan forces were kicked out of Chad, the CIA 1986, came into possession of 2 MST-13 timers, which in 1990, were handed over to the FBI Laboratory in Washington.
Long kept secret facts: Personnel from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Explosives Unit discovered first a similarity between the circuit board fragment (PT 35).
On June 22, 1990, a side by side comparison by the FBI, of specimen K-l and PT 35, resulted in a positive identification of PT 35, as being similar to specimen K-l. In essence, it has been determined that the PT 35 circuit board fragment originated from a circuit board that was like or identical to specimen K-l circuit board = (Libya MST13 Timer)...
The background facts behind the "Counterman" will soon be revealed. These will disclose the unconditional truth about Abdelbaset Al Megrahi.
He sadly passed away and unfortunately during his lifetime the authorities did not accept the fact that he had nothing to do with the crash of PanAm103 over Lockerbie.
Hopefully death will open up the eyes of the ones who refuse to accept the truth...
by Edwin Bollier, MEBO Ltd.,
12 Nov 2017
Modified MST-13 fragments presented in Dumfries (Scotland) and at the Lockerbie court in Zeist.
At the Police HQ in Dumfries Edwin Bollier has seen the two fragments for the first time and came to the conclusion that they had been manipulated.
The examination results are described in two protocols. He asked for a Police witness to testify the colors of the two fragments. Police witness Kate Thomson had a look at the fragments and according Procurator Mirian Watson, a written statement has been made.
Edwin Bollier has never seen this statement. He intended to call Kate Thomson as a crucial witness for the Lockerbie trial, but had no chance asking the judge to invite her. It would have been of high importance! We must trust now „Operation Sandwood“ that they interview former Assistant Chief Constable Kate Thomson and that she will be a witness in the new appeal by the Megrahi Family.
8th Nov 2017
>> Edwin Bollier / MEBO expects that the statement by crucial police witness, former Assistant Chief Constable Kate Thomson, will lead to the conclusion that a serious fraud of evidence occured, with a fake MST-13 timer fragment, in the Lockerbie case. PT/35 — The Most Expensive Forgery in History [of Scotland (Lockerbie]
I do not intend to flood you with new reports… To your infomation you find attached an InfoGraphic „Police witness reported colours of the fragment“, published on my Facebook page.
During the court in Zeist I had the chance to meet Procurator Mirian Watson during a coffeebreak. She confirmed that the statement by police witness Kate Thomson was recorded in writing. I have never seen it.
This statement is of high importance, as former Assistant Chief Constable Kate Thomson was not invited as a crucial witness in Zeist, concerning the MST-13 fragment. To my knowledge the judges where not aware of the two „Statements of Witness“ in Dumfries and the additional statement by Kate Thomson.
see LINK: http://www.lockerbie.ch/mebo/mebo1-9-dok730.html
After the coversation with Procurator Mirian Watson I intended asking the judge to invite Kate Thomson as a witness. Unfortunatelly it was not possible anymore as a further question was denied.
Quote: (Court protocol):
LORD SUTHERLAND: „Thank you Mr.Bollier. Thats all.“
A: (Edwin Bollier) : My Lord, may I put a question? Am I allowed to do that?
LORD SUTHERLAND: I think not Mr.Bollier. Your evidence is now over, and that is all we can hear.
I hope that you Mr. Johnstone, had, in the meantime, access to this important protocol and the opportunity to interview former Assistant Chief Constable Kate Thomson.
Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to see the report by „Operation Sandwood“ in the near future.
Edwin Bollier /MEBO Ltd Telecommunication Switzerland.
Links >>> https://twitter.com/optium22
31 Oct 2017
Petition PE1370: Independent inquiry into the Megrahi conviction.
Excerpts from the protocol: At its meeting on 5 September 2017, the „Scottish Parliament’s Justice Committee" agreed, to keep the petition open pending completion of Operation Sandwood.
This is the operational name for Police Scotland’s investigation into the nine allegations of criminality levelled by Justice for Megrahi at the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service, the police, and forensic officials involved in the investigation and legal processes relating to Megrahi’s conviction.
The allegations range from perverting the course of justice to perjury. The clerks of „Scottish Parliament’s Justice Committee" understand from Police Scotland that the operation is ongoing and.although in its final stages, there are certain aspects that are not fully concluded.
Once Police Scotland’s report is completed, it will be submitted for consideration by an independently appointed Queen’s Counsel appointed by Police Scotland, before going to the Crown Office. Clerks continue to seek updates from Police Scotland as to a likely publication date but Police Scotland is as yet not in a position to suggest when the report will be made public.
The JfM submission indicates that it believes the report will be available to the Crown Office at some stage this year. (Quote: Lockerbie case blog) Due to the very complex investigations, especially around the MST-13 timerfragment, Mebo would not be suprised if the crucial report will not be delivered before early 2018.
31 Oct 2017
Another evidence scam with the MST13 timer fragment (PT35)!
Forensic investigations show that the back side, of the MST13 Timerfragment (PT35) covered with green Soldermask (photo nr.333) is not desended from the original black carbonized MST 13 Timerfragment (PT35) was discovered, alleged in a Slalom shirt by Expert Dr. Hayes RARDE on January 16, 1990 (photo nr.334 and nr.329) !
Also here it was a deception by a faked evidence fraud, that the fragment (PT35) before was green colored - for deceive that it was descended from a green coloured circuit board - as the MST13 timer was delivered to Libya.
The charred fragment of a grey Slalom brand shirt (numbered PI/995) from
which the crucial fragment of MeBo circuit board (circled) was recovred.
28 Oct 2017
Conspiracy theories today have become global phenomenons and also the "Lockerbie Affair" was deliberately shifted into this category, by certain people and organisations...
I guess that the attached "Imputations" will be confirmed by your own investigations. My continuous research in the matter of the "MST-13 Timerfragment" (PT 35) lead to the conclusion, that two Scottish forensic experts Dr.Thomas Hayes and Mr.Allen Fareday, are mainly responsible for a fraud of evidence.
Additionally with their lies under OATH at the court in Zeist it culminated in a wrong verdict against Libya and Mr, Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi.
The two officials must be indicted as soon as possible. Other officials may be linked to the fraud of evidence as well, because they did not report their knowledge of the manipulations to their superiors.
* The fragment of the MST-13 Timer will be the key to clear the case and restore justice. I will continue, day by day, with my investigations until I and our solicitor in UK, see the report of the "Operation Sandwood". I was told several times from Chief Stuart Johnstone, that the report is in the final stages, I hope it will be delivered soon.
* Reminder > FBI Special Agent Richard Marquise, led the U.S. Task Force which included the FBI Department of Justice and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He managed all aspects of the investigation and answered of Gideon Levy's question in the Lockerbie KomentarFilm:
Gideon Levy: "Would you have a case if you wouldn't have these evidence (MST-13 timer)"?
Richard Marquise FBI: "Would we have a case. It would be a very dificult case to prove. It would be a very dificult case to prove ... I don't think we would ever had an indictment"..
27 Oct 2017
After analyzing the investigation results of the Lockerbie case, PanAm 103, a serious fraud of evidence around the MST-13 fragment, to the detriment of Libya can be proven. It looks as if the person mainly responsible for the criminal act is Dr. Thomas Hayes (expert RARDE) and his employee Allen Feraday (RARDE). They must be indicted for their illegal actions and for their lies at the court.
30 Sep 2017
Confusion around the discovery date of the MST-13 fragment (PT35)!
After the Lockerbie trial a secret FBI Report was declassified. (No.262-23)This document reveils that the Scots informed the FBI that the MST-13 fragment was discovered on January 16, 1990 !
see Link https://pt35b.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/36-fbi-report-dated-20-august-1990.pdf
Also after the trial, a BKA report (No ST'33-068507/88) contains a statement that the scots informed that they discovered the MST-13 fragment on January, 1990.
In contrary to FBI and BKA the court in Zeist came to the wrong conclusion, that the fragment was discovered on May 12, 1989 !
Obviously there is an enormous confusion about the discovery dates.
This report compares even more discovery dates with statements made by some of the witnesses at the trial.
It is astonishing that the court accepted some of the very vague and inconclusive answers. Some of the statements will turn out to be false…
It is now up to Operation Sandwood to bring light in this "planned jungle" of dates.
The fraud of evidence in the Lockerbie case, had various offshoots:
19 Sep 2017
Under the direction of SIO chief, Superintendent Stuart Henderson, accompanied by experts Allen Feraday (RARDE) and Mr. MacLean, the FBI was deceived in June 1989, with a new "fake" MST13 timer fragment (PT35) !
With this circuit board (PT35) rigged from a MST13 Timer board, a new fake piece of evidence was fabricated to deceive the experts in the FBI lab, deliberately; Because the same circuit boards (make, Thüring) were also installed in the MST13 timers delivered to Libya.
Thus it is understandable that after a forensic comparison with the TOGO- K-1,timer, FBI, could be lawfully set out that verified fragment comes from an identical circuit board of a MST13 timer, which was uset in the MST13 timers delivered to Libya..
Also the, from CIA, 1986 owned, "TOGO timer", K-1 - later handed over to FBI - was a MST13 timer, formerly from MEBO Ltd, (1985) delivered to Libya).
Only with this staged evidence scam, it was possible to connect Libya, with the bombing on Pan 103, over Lockerbie !
3th Aug 2017
The world must learn what machinations were constructed to involve LIBYA and Mr. Abdelbaset AL-MEGRAHI, in the bombing on flight PanAm 103, over Lockerbie.
Here are some links, to earlier interesting videos, produced before the new submitted Appeal, on the 4th of July 2017, to Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC):
1) > Reactions to death of al-Megrahi:
2) > George Galloway - US bribed key witness in Lockerbie case:
3)> Gauci on al-Megrahi part one:
4) > Gauci on al-Megrahi part two:
5) > UK court allows Lockerbie bomber to drop appeal, but obstacles remain to release:
6) > Lockerbie: Case Closed: sorry-the film is closed, as a result of the UAE-Qatar/Iran problems...
7) > Al-Megrahi sympathetic for Lockerbie victims - 21 Aug 09:
8) > Abdel Basset al-Megrahi dead:
9) > CNN confirms Lockerbie bomber Abdel Basset al-Megrahi has...:
10) > Megrahi''s brother talks about the health condition of Lockerbie bomber:
11) > The Lockerbie bombings, the Lies & misinformation.
12) > The Lockerbie Bombing: International Set Up?
13) > Megrahi 'close to death':
14) > Scotland Tonight - Death of the Lockerbie Bomber:
15) > Was Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's conviction sound ? :
16) > Iran hired Palestinian group to bomb Lockerbie plane, report claims:
17) > Pan Am Suspect Bomber Released + Libya U K Oil Deal:
18) > FBI slams MacAskill as Gaddafi embraces bomber, thanking Queen's ministers:
19) > Lockerbie Bomber - Americans tell soft SNP that Megrahi release would be wrong. [Poll]:
20) > FBI Outrage as Lockerbie bomber sold by Kingdom for Libyan oil:
21) > Not forgetting > Lockerbie investigation: Ex-FBI chief Robert Mueller, said December 20, 2013 > Lockerbie bombing probe - still an open case and others will be charged.... MEBO say: "maybe Robert Mueller himself"?
22) > Family of Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi, launch fresh appeal against his conviction:
20th July 2017
Prime Minister Mrs. Theresa MAY, welcome in Switzerland for your summer holiday in the Swiss Alps ...
Google translation, German / English:
Survivors of the 9/11 attacks in New York, have written to Prime Minister Theresa May, for help in disclose the truth about 9/11. It would be better that Theresa May, in her own country UK,, help - and the newly filed appeal, (4 July 2017) in the Lockerbie case (PanAm 103) supported and finally released the secret document "under National security (PII)!
In memory of:: On the 28th of June 2007 the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) announced at its press conference and later also in its 800 pages report – that a miscarriage of justice may have occured in the conviction against Al-Megrahi and identified 6 grounds that doubted his conviction. On third of October 2007 "The Herald" published all 6 grounds: Ground 5 concerns the secret document "under national security" (PII).
At the first hearing on the 19th of October 2007 the Appeal court in Edinburgh suddenly confirmed after more than 3 months the existence of a document (PII) "under national security"; but keeps ist content closed.
Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini QC agreed on 20th of February 2008, to open the secret document (PII) but the UK Government by Advocate General Lord Davidson, QC, - Westminster's representative in Scottish matters - refused so and argued that it was not in the public interest to release the secret document. He claimed higher national interests: "The national security was at stake"!!!
Seemingly the content of the document "under national security" (MST-13 timer) is so high-explosive that the national security of Great Britain is at stake !!!
Prosecuting counsel Ronnie Clancy added that the secret document did not originate from the USA or one of ist agencies as the CIA.
Why the national security in Great Britain would be in danger with the opening of the document?
6. July 2017
Link >> https://twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/882197993583247364
Link >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665020/Son-Lockerbie-bomber-speaks-out.html
6. June 2017
Mr. Abdelbaset Al Megrahi, is not the "Lockerbie Bomber", as he is called by the mainstream media ! He is the political victim No. 271, from the bombing of PanAm 103, over Lockerbie..
Abdelbaset Al- Megrahi's dropping of his successful promising "Lockerbie appeal", must now set back to the status from 19/20 August, 2009:
It would have been the clear duty of the Lord Advocates at the appeal court in Edinburgh, to learn Mr Megrahi, that a dropping of the appeal-issue would not influence the 'compassionate release'!
A new, explosive "Lockerbie Filmdocument" by TV ALJAZEERA, is ready and will be shown soon. The film disclose the manipulated evidence fraud with a MST 13 timer circuit board (PT35) amongst other things - we are waiting for it ...
The Scottish police "Operation SANDWOOD"- is already in the possession of the film.
A great financial and prestige damage from this Scottish evidence fraud was given to Edwin Bollier/MEBO Ltd, Libya and Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi !
Mr Megrahi was blackmailed by facts, which have nothing to do with the "PanAm 103 attack" and were clearly aimed do drop the appeal.
The Megrahi petition (PE1370) - on 2 May '17, MSPs will “watch with interest” a planned bid by the family of the alleged Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi to appeal against his conviction. Waiting for the Report by "OPERATION SANDWOOD" (Scottish Police) GPMS Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED
On 23 April 2017 >> Detective Superintendent Stuart Johnstone, gave the following reply over the state on the criminal investigation "Operation Sandwood" to MEBO LTD:,
Good morning Mr Bollier,
Thank you for your e-mail … I managed to pick up on the media reporting in the UK over the weekend, but I appreciate you signposting me to the Sunday Mail article.
In terms of the final report, as it stands I cannot commit to providing a definitive completion date. The enquiry is still ongoing and, whilst in the final stages, it remains a work in progress.
Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's son Ali Abdel Basset Al-Megrahi met with lawyer Aamer Anwar in Zurich to hammer out the details as they ask ex-justice secretary Kenny MacAskill to be quizzed in court over the Libyan's release.
23. Apr. 2017
PanAm 103 - Megrahi family to launch a new Appeal bid
The grounds for a new appeal in the Lockerbie case will formally be handed to Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) by the Megrahi family’s lawyer Aamer Anwar this week.
Ali Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi - the son of Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi - escaped to Switzerland on November 1, 2016, from the war zone Tripoli/Libya, to earn the honour of his deceased father, Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi and his family. Thanks to the Swiss authorities for the visa clearance and the help of Edwin/Mahnaz Bollier & MEBO AG, in Zurich and other persons, together with the Scottish Criminal Law Specialist and Solicitor for Human Rights, Aamer Anwar & Co, the necessary documents for the submission of a new appeal could be signed.
The Waiver of Legal Professional Privilege was made expressly and without limitation for the Appeal at the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (SCCRC) to his father's legal proceeding - and was signed on 8th November 2016, by Aisha Al-Megrahi and Ali Al-Megrahi, in the presence of Scottish witness Dr. Jim Swire, Scottish lawyer Aamer Anwar in the office of MEBO AG at Zurich/Switzerland.
Grounds of review: Mr. Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi was convicted at the Scottish High Court of Justiciary of the charge of murder of 270 Humans (Bombing PanAm 103, over Lockerbie). He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 27 years. The SCCR-Commission has already determined (28 June 2007) that Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi may have suffered a miscarriage of justice in relation to his conviction and identified six grounds for referring the case to the High Court.
In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing generality, the applicants request the Commission to consider referring among other things, the case: on the ground of the Crown's non-disclosure to the defence of evidence of fraud relating to the manipulated Circuit Board MST-13 Timer (PT35). The fragment of the MST13 Timer (PT35) is the key of the evidence fraud in the Lockerbie case against Libya and Al Megrahi. The Lockerbie case against the former Gaddafi regime was politically motivated and both, Libya and Al Megrahi have nothing to do with the "Lockerbie Tragedy“! More News will be published soon...
13. Apr. 2017
suggestion of MEBO Ltd in the 'Lockerbie Evidence Fraud
at Scottish Police 'OPERATION SANDWOOD':
1. Who brought the original fragment as found in Lockerbie to Mebo Eng. Ulrich Lumpert in Zürich? (1989 before X-Mas) “The original fragment was always under custody of a Scottish official.” If SIO Chief Henderson statement in a film is correct, then a Scottish official must have been present in Zurich. This would allow checking the exact date and the reason for this secret mission.
2. Why did Engineer Ulrich Lumpert make the Scratch marks and the letter “M” on the fragment?
3. Why did Scottish Police and others still look for the producer of the fragment in 1989/1990? Through early contacts with Mebo Engineer Ulrich Lumpert it was clear, that Mebo was the producer of MST-13 timers. Why did they still go from Lab to Lab, in order to find the producer? Lack of communication or what else?
4. To which “USA authority” did the Swiss BUPO hand over MST-13 timer (PC board?) (See letter by Peter Lehmann...)
5. Where is the highly important ORIGINAL Polaroid photo (called “FBI-Photo), which was shown by Insp. Flückiger to Meister and Bollier? (Spring 1990). They came immediately to the conclusion that the photo shows a prototype MST-13 fragment... (Non-functional). The photo disappeared and despite the search order of a high-ranking swiss prosecutor (Bundesrichterin), it is allegedly still missing! Several requests by our lawyers – in the past few years – have been totally ignored!! Did FBI or Scottish authorities hand over this “FBI photo” to the Swiss BUPO?
6. This crucial “FBI-Photo” was last seen in the document folder of Insp. Flückiger in Zurich. Why Insp. Gilchrist specifically prevented Insp. Flückiger from showing it again to Mr. Meister and Mr. Bollier.
7. Instead of the Original MST-13 fragment it is now obvious that the Scottish Police brought in June 1990, a green duplicate for the comparison with the Togo Timer to the US. (At this time the Original fragment was already cut into 2 pieces!) The comparison with a green duplicate and not with the original fragment led to a false conclusion, as it was described, as similar to the MST-13 timer delivered to Libya by Mebo...
8. Insp. Williamson gave the order at Siemens Lab Munich to cut the ORIGINAL fragment into 2 (two) pieces. Did he have the competence to cut such an important and very small piece of evidence? Did SIO Chief Henderson give the order to Insp. Williamson? The question arises because Mr. Williamson tried to ask Henderson for permission to carry on with forensic examinations at Siemens. As he could not contact Henderson, all activities have been stopped. They went home without any kind of results.... Why only two Scottish police officers were present and not forensic expert Allen Feraday or at least another Scottish Forensic expert. There was no need to bring the fragment to Germany. UK companies could have done the same job too, because they were perfectly able to do the same cuts on the “Control samples” (Duplicates).
9. After the “cutting session” by Siemens they wrote that they could do further forensic examinations also in the UK.
10. But why did they return again to Siemens in June 1990 with a “green fragment”?
11. Who manufactured the so-called “Control samples” of the fragment?
12. Edwin Bollier had the opportunity to see – for the first time - the original fragment (cut into 2 parts) in Dumfries. Looking through a high resolution magnifying glass, he identified manipulations!! (See handwritten police reports and transcripts) He requested that a witness must have a look at the two parts of the fragment and confirm the colours. Police officer Kate Thomson (now Chief Superintendent) was called in. I had to leave the room. I received a copy of the police reports but never a copy of her statement as a witness and it seems - up to this date - a well kept secret... The court did not pay attention, to the fact that a police officer acted as a witness, in Dumfries. Unfortunately she was not invited, as witness to the court in Zeist.
13. Why the original MST-13 was allegedly never examined on traces of explosives? The information of Mr. Hayes at the court was ridiculous. The fragment was small, but big enough for a forensic examination on explosives. Forensic experts in Switzerland would be ready to carry out tests in order to find traces of explosives.
11. Jan. 2017
...and brings the TRUTH!
The year 2017 will be important for the Lockerbie case
(PanAm 103 air disaster)
Time has come for the Swiss Mebo Ltd and owner Edwin Bollier to prepare a claim of damages (US $ 200 million) against Scotland. 50% of this would be donated to a social foundation.
There is now enough evidence that the judges at the court of Zeist/Holland, against the Libyan official, Abdelbaset Al-Megrahi, where misled by false evidence of 3 expert witnesses under oath, ...who have been directly involved in the fact finding examinations. Faked and false evidence about the MST-13 Timer fragment (PT 35) led unfortunately to a wrong verdict. Due to the fact that the (MST-13 Timer) played a key role in the case, the reputation of the successful swiss company was badly affected and it all led to a very heavy financial damage.
The latest results of forensic examinations by well known independent experts will prove that the allegedly found timer fragment was a fake. It did not derive from a MST-13 timer, delivered by Mebo to Libya. Thats finally good news for the troubled Mebo Company. Please read the Intelligence Report PT-35) at your convenience.