For a follow-up investigation, demanded by Great Britain in the "Bombing of PanAm 103" over Lockerbie, crucial exoneration witnesses have to be called by Libya's 'National Transitional Council' (NTC).
Names of witness on the question list:
1. Richard Marquise, ex FBI Spezial Agent, led U.S. Task Force which included the CIA;
2. Mr. Steve Green, Assistant Administrator, Office Intelligence DEA -- he was present by end-loading the departing flight PA-103, parked at K14, at Heathrow;
3. Michael Hurley, ex DEA attache, Cyprus;
4. Stuart Henderson, U.K. ex Senior Investigation Officer (SIO);
5. Robert Fanning, former legal attache US embassy Bern CH;
6. Tomas Thurman, ex FBI, forensic expert in Washington;
7. John Orr, Scottish police; 8. William Williamson, Scottish Police Officer (investigation);
9. Mr. *3XXXXXXX, CIA Fall Church Minn. USA;
10. Mr. P.L.4XXXXXXX, CIA Maryland USA;
11. Hassan Badri, owner of ex company. "ABH" formals in Zurich and Libya -- ex friend of Abdelbaset Al Megrahi;
12. Det. James Gilchrist, U.K. Det. Superintendent James Gilchrist, Scottish Police;
13. Tony Gauci, shopkeeper, Mary House at Malta;
14. Monique Saudan, ex Federal Judge of Switzerland;
15. alias* Peter Humert, ex "BUPO" ex Inspector of Federal Police of Switzerland;
16. alias* Hans Cretton, ex "BUPO" chief of Federal Police at Switzerland;
17. Eng. Ulrich Lumpert, ex eng. by MEBO Ltd. Switzerland;
18. Edwin Bollier, owner of MEBO Ltd. Switzerland;
19. Dr. David Fieldhous, ex. Scottish police, Scotland;
20. Dr. Tomas Hayes RARDE, forensic expert;
21. UK Allen Faraday, "RARDE" forensic expert UK;
22. Giaka Abd al Majid, Libya agent for CIA, worked by Fhima (in LAA office) at Malta.
* correct name known...